RCM Training and Consulting
A New Sister Company of RCM of Washington
RCM Training and Consulting, LLC Acquires Labor Relations Alternatives and Announces a New Organization:
RCM Training and Consulting, LLC, also DBA LRA Consultants
RCM Training and Consulting offers a variety of training and consulting services for states and human service organizations operating Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) and Vocational Rehabilitation services.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Development of universal design curriculum for Direct Support Professionals. Learn more about our DSP Academy here.
- Front-line supervisor training and development;
- Community mapping to support community integration and employment;
- Discovery and job development and support for transition age youth and adults;
- Organizational development to support transitions to community-based models of support;
- Trauma Informed Care;
- HCBS program design and development;
- Quality Assurance and Improvement program design and development; and,
- Medicaid billing and cost reporting.
LRA Consultants, formally known as Labor Relations Alternatives, Inc., is a national leader in providing training and consulting in incident and risk management systems and conducting investigations for human service and long-term care organizations and oversight entities.
The acquisition of this exceptional team of investigations trainers and incident and risk management systems consultants will augment services offered by RCM Training and Consulting LLC.